Can't wait to spend it with family and friends! I don't have much planned except for Denver Christmas Conference at the beginning of January and seeing The Bad Plus [for the 4th year in a row!] at Jazz at the Bistro after that, just before heading back to school. I don't usually ask for gifts, but I made a special request to my family to help put money toward a D-SLR! I've always enjoyed taking pictures and got bored of standard point-and-shoots seeking more, but I'm a bit nervous about fully utilizing it. I decided on getting the Canon T1i, but I'm not sure when I'll actually be able to purchase it. I have a bit of money saved up, but I'll need spending money [mostly for food] for hanging out with friends and also to cover meals in Denver, sooooooooooooo I'll probably have to wait until I get my December paycheck in mid-January to make that purchase.
I feel like I've been getting out of touch with blogging lately. I meant to update on several occasions lately, but as soon as I opened this up I just didn't know what to share. Maybe I don't feel like I have much of an audience? Or that the stuff I could share is fairly meaningless or superficial? Who knows. I just miss the good old days sharing with so many friends on Xanga... ohhh, the nostalgia!